Monday, April 4, 2022

 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks. Week # 14 Theme - Check it Out.


Straying a little from the theme of "Check it Out".  Having just checked out our family's census record for 1950, I thought this was appropriate for this week.  This is a picture of my immediate family on Palm Sunday of 1950.  A rare photo of all the family together, as my Dad was always the camera man. We are standing in front of my grandparents' home in Edmond, OK.  In the photo:  Bess and Dan Griffin, baby Jim Griffin, I am in the center, with Christy on my left, Janelle in front.  Note that all 3 of us girls are wearing plaid... so "checks"... right? 

2 comments:

  1. Check ✅ plaid definitely checks out. So sweet to have a photo of your family in 1950 after (hopefully) you found them in the 1950 census. Happy to see your blog as I am considering sharing with family via a blog, instead of an email and PDF that I usually use.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. I started this blog years ago but let it slide for a while. Some family members have just now discovered it. Have fun with yours.

      Delete